baking mixture for 15 Muffins, 1 Gugelhupf or 1 cake:
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Open the freshness seal and put the content in a big bowl.
- Classic style: Add 420 ml milk, 140 ml sunflower oil (see milk and oil line in can) and 1 egg and mix it with a food processor, with a hand blender or the Thermomix (level 5, with the spatula) until the dough is smooth.
- Vegan style: Add 420 ml soy drink and 140 ml sunflower oil (see milkline in can) and mix it with a food processor, with a hand blender or the Thermomix (level 5, with the spatula) until the dough is smooth.
- Tip: instead of sunflower oil you can also use olive oil or another oil of your choice (hazelnut oil, walnut oil,…)
- Put 15 Muffin baking forms in a muffin tray and fill in the dough with a spoon or a piping bag until 1 cm below the edge. The muffins are now ready to be baked at 165°C convection for about 35 minutes (do the stick test*)
Preparation Guglhupf or Chocolate cake:
Grease the Guglhupf or cake tin with butter and powder it with flour. Fill the dough in the baking tin and bake it at 165°C for 65 minutes (do the stick test*). Take it/them out and let cool in the baking tin for 10 minutes. Then take the cake/the muffins out of the tin and let it /them cool on the cooling rack.
Powder it/them with icing sugar and enjoy!
*Tip: Bevor the pastry is taken out of the oven, we recommend you to do the stick test. For that, stick a thin stick out of wood or metal in the middle of the cake. When extracting the stick, there should be no runny dough sticking on it.